The Mission of the End Stage Renal Disease Network of New York is to promote health care
for all ESRD patients that is safe, effective, efficient, patient-centered, timely and equitable.
March is National Kidney Month!
March is National Kidney Month, and its second Thursday - March 14 in 2019 - celebrates World Kidney Day. The IPRO ESRD Network of New York serves over 30,000 New Yorkers currently receiving treatment at over 300 dialysis facilities in the State. Join us, dialysis facility staff and the people living with ESRD, their family and care partners is working together to promote Kidney Month activities.
March 14th is World Kidney Day!
Join us in Promoting Awareness!
Help Spread Awareness
This year's theme is Kidney Health for Everyone Everywhere.
Sources for more information and display materials include:
- World Kidney Day - https://www.worldkidneyday.org/
- NIDDK - https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/communication-programs/nkdep/get-involved/national-kidney-month
- NKDEP - https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/communication-programs/nkdep
- NKF - https://www.kidney.org/news/monthly/Focus_KidneyMonth
- PKD Foundation's Four Challenges - https://connect.pkdcure.org/pkdchallenge2019/