Become a Patient Subject Matter Expert (SME)!
To enhance the development of our Network activities, the IPRO ESRD Network Program works with committed and informed patients who advise and assist in promoting quality of care for their fellow patients- at both the State and National level. These patients will serve as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and will assist the Networks in developing patient-centered projects mandated by the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Roles of a Patient SME include:
- Participate on conference calls, as needed
- Review and develop educational materials
- Discuss planning for educational events (webinars, meetings, conference calls)
- Evaluate project interventions
- Share ideas/ concerns to enhance learning for all
*Note, conference calls and webinars will be scheduled at times that are convenient for all participants.
If you are a patient who would like to serve as a SME, please contact the Network for more information.